- All Superinterfaces:
- Control, Dimensions, ImageFilter, ImageSink, ImageSource
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- PTCroquette, PTTemplate, PTTwoDBarycentre
- public interface ParticleTracker
- extends ImageFilter
An interface for objects that can look for the position of some objects
in an image, and measure their coordinates
public void setListener(ParticleTrackerListener ptl)
- Sets the object that wants to receive the data collected
by the particle tracker.
ptl - the object that receives the data; each time a new
image is processed, ptl.receivePosition() is called.